The STEPS for registering to the Early College Program are:
- 1st Step: After passing the TSI exams you will be notified to go to a meeting with an ACC adviser in campus to know what classes you will be eligible to take.
- 2nd Step: The adviser will inform you on when to register for your classes for the following semester.
- 3rd Step: When registering for your classes you will be given a paper with synonym numbers that correspond to each class. It will be your responsibility to sign up for your classes in the ACC website.
- 4th Step: After registering you will have to print out your courses to give to Ms.Dillawn, who will order your textbooks.
- 5th Step: Be prepared to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. Good Luck!